Recent News

August 13th from 9am until 11am, the Culpeper Health Department will be administering the required TDAP vaccine for entering 7th grade as well as HPV and Meningitis vaccines. No charge, Insurance will be accepted also. The drive-through clinic will be at CCHS. Very safe!

Upcoming Events

Follow US